Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Wait For It

If you caught Monday night's season finale of How I Met Your Mother, then you probably thought the same thing I was thinking after the episode:

"Isn't this the cutest baby ever?!"

Marvin Waitforit Eriksen
www.how-met-your-mother.wikia.com

Marshall and Lily finally had their little one, aptly naming him Marvin WaitForIt Eriksen. Many people have commented on this middle name, saying it's the best name ever. I personally think it's quite silly. Oh well, that's How I Met Your Mother for ya. Anyway, back to the adorableness of this baby. My heart just about melted when they showed his tiny little face and his cute button nose. I turned away from John during this scene because I secretly started crying! I was always an emotional person before, crying at just about anything (cute puppies, a lost kitten, missing out on a great sale, you name it), but adorable babies are what gets me the most. Especially nowadays, when my pregnancy hormones are running wild. I know I will be one big puddle of emotion when Lil Bit is finally born. Seriously, I almost cannot even take my eyes off this picture, I don't know what I'm going to do with my own little one. I know I will be able to stare at him or her for days and never get tired of it.

2 comments:

  1. Waitforit.....Dary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Legend Waitforit Dary Jordi...shall I add this to the list of possible baby names? :)

      Delete