Thursday, May 3, 2012

Baby Bump

Time for the obligatory belly profile pictures! I decided to start taking my profile pictures at week 14, which was about the time I started to (kinda) show.

14 Weeks
I'm sure this tiny bulge has less to do with the baby growing inside, and more to do with the fact that my pregnancy cravings consisted of large amounts of pepperoni pizza and ice cream.

15 Weeks

16 weeks

I'm not even sure if the pictures above count as a "baby bump." So far, no one at work or at the gym (where I'm bound to show even more given my unforgiving workout gear) has suspected that I'm pregnant. Every time I go to a maternity store to shop for clothes, they ask if I'm shopping for someone else. And when I do tell someone I am pregnant and how far along I am, they look at me and say, "You're not even showing yet!" Guess this means I might be having a tiny baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment