Monday, May 28, 2012

Morph Thing

Looking for something to do on a rainy day such as today? Try MorphThing.com! It's a site that combines two faces into one. So of course, I morphed me and John's images to see what our baby might look like.

Here are the two pictures I morphed together.

Here's what Lil Bit will supposedly look like!

Ok, so this is just a silly website that has no real weight, but it's still fun, no? If you look closely, it looks like they morphed John's glasses onto the baby. I searched and searched, but I could not find a single picture with John without his glasses! Oh well - with both John and I wearing glasses, I think it's safe to say that our child will need them as well. I'm not even sure if the picture above is supposed to be a girl or a boy. We'll know for sure in just three days!

2 comments:

  1. This little morphed baby is quite cute! Bet you both are super excited to find out the gender! We actually waited to find out for all 3 of our kids! I know you have your other blog, but I went home to Jax this past weekend for my SIL's baby shower and went to Anthro on Sunday. The place was packed with people, sales stuff and new stuff! Hope you guys fared well through the storm. My parents live off San Pablo Rd. and it wasn't too bad there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband and I are SUPER excited to find out the sex of the baby! Everyone always asks us if we want to find out and we always say, "OF COURSE!" The weather here in Southside wasn't really that bad, but since I've been a little under the weather, we decided to stay put for the day. Hope you found some great stuff at Anthro! I will probably visit again tomorrow as I hear there will be some more markdowns.

      Delete