Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Designer Baby Clothes

Ok, as ridiculous as designer baby clothes are, I still get a kick out of them and secretly want them for my Lil Bit. I know, I know - they'll grow out of them so quickly that the price per wear would be hard to justify. But oh well - they're still so gosh darn cute! Here are a few items I found while shopping with my Mom one day.

Dolce and Gabbana dress
$95 at Off 5th
Freaking Dolce and Gabbana for babies! Who knew? I'm hoping more customers, such as myself, will continue to balk at its ridiculous price that eventually Saks will put it on clearance and then I can buy it for myself...er, my baby.

Baby Girl's Polo and Bloomer Gift Set & Baby Boy's Polo and Short Gift Set by Lacoste
$165 each
www.lacoste.com
These are just absolutely adorable, but sheesh! $165 for a baby outfit?! That's about how much an adult outfit would cost. However, when John and I went to the Lacoste outlet in Orlando last weekend, it was on sale for $75 - what a steal!

Seven For All Mankind and Joe's Jeans
About $40 each at Off 5th
I love designer denim and now babies can also get in on the skinny denim trend.

 Sperry Boat Shoes
$50 at Dillards
John and I both have Sperry's so when I saw these, I just knew I wanted them for Lil Bit.

Burberry coat and sweater
Burberry outlet in Orlando, FL
These are probably my favorite. I've always wanted a Burberry coat, but since I can't afford one for myself, why not one for Lil Bit? I can't remember what the price was for these, but I'm sure they were outrageous. Anyway, our little one would look so cute and stylish in these.

1 comment:

  1. Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.
    Mother of the Bride Dresses

    ReplyDelete