Monday, May 14, 2012

The Royal Treatment

What I'm Wearing:
Dress by BCBG
Cardigan and bracelet by J. Crew
Necklace by Banana Republic
Earrings by American Eagle

18 Weeks

My family and I all went out last night for Mother's Day. I originally planned on wearing jeans and a blouse, but my ever-growing baby bump is preventing me from wearing my normal clothes. Since I don't have many maternity clothes yet, I opted for my royal blue (purple?) maxi dress. These maxi dresses are my new best friend - they are so comfy and provide ample room for my belly :)

We all went out to The Brick Restaurant and Biscotti's for dessert. My brother actually got me a Mother's Day present, which was a completely unexpected surprise (thanks, Andrew!) He got me a gift certificate to Anthony's European Spa & Salon, where I plan on getting the Swedish Prenatal massage. It was my first Mother's Day (even though I'm only a mother-to-be) and it was so nice to receive all the well wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment