Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Baby Bump: Week 37

37 Weeks

What I'm Wearing:
Xhilaration Sandals from Target
Necklace from Banana Republic

The other day, I wrote about feeling large. Well, if it's possible, I actually feel even larger. In the past two days, I've successfully torn a hole in one of my tank tops, a strap in one of my dresses, and a strap in one of my sandals. I'm literally growing too big for all my clothes and my feet are getting more swollen everyday. After 8 1/2 months, I've finally accepted the fact that I'm much too big for my pre-pregnancy clothing. I've kept trying to convince myself that I could still fit into them, but it turns out I'm either just stretching them out or ruining them. Looks like I'm gonna stick to strictly maternity clothes for the next three weeks. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to fitting into my old clothes again!

No comments:

Post a Comment