Monday, June 11, 2012

Our Bugaboo Has Arrived!


Our Bugaboo Cameleon arrived in the mail Friday morning and John and I were so excited to start putting it together.

Here's what's inside:





What's included with the tailored fabric set (clockwise from top left): sun canopy, seat fabric, and apron.

We decided to assemble the stroller with the bassinet first. The Bugaboo comes with a pretty easy-to-read manual, but I would also recommend watching an instructional video from youtube, which will make assembly even easier. This took us about 30 minutes.




Bassinet with sun canopy and apron, which protects your baby against the cold.

I then decided to take apart the bassinet and assemble the seat. This was actually a HUGE pain because the tensioning belts were so difficult to attach to the pins. I watched this video to help me. Again, this took me about 30 minutes to put together.






Here's the under seat bag, which holds a whopping 8.8 pounds.

And me just being silly.

2 comments:

  1. I can almost see John rolling his eyes about this picture w/ the penguin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. John is pretty much used to my penguin obsession by now so there was little eye-rolling :)

      Delete