Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

Happy Soon-To-Be Father's Day to my love! Here's what I got him:

Lacoste Andy Roddick Short Sleeve Super Dry Striped Polo
On sale $43.99 for men and $31.99 for boys
I know, my son is spoiled. But I don't care.

Size 4 for the Daddy and size 4YR for the Lil Bit. How cute are they going to look playing tennis together in these?

John loves to play tennis so it'll be really cute to see him teach our son how to play tennis one day.

Big Gator and Little Gator

And a special Happy Father's Day to my brother-in-law Ben, who just had his 2nd baby yesterday.

Welcome to the world Silas!


He is beyond adorable and this just makes me that much more excited to have a little one of my own. Congratulations to Ben and Julie again! Now they have two wonderful boys and I couldn't be happier for them.

2 comments:

  1. love you:) can't wait for yours! things don't seem quite complete without him:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Julie! He'll be here soon enough. It'll be so much fun to watch our boys play together :)

      Delete