Sunday, June 3, 2012

Matchy Matchy

John doesn't know this yet, but I fully intend on dressing Lil Bit and John in matching outfits. I couldn't help myself and ended up buying these shirts from J. Crew yesterday, which I think will look absolutely adorable on both John and the baby.

J. Crew washed shirts for men (on sale $39.99) and baby (on sale $22.40).

I know that's a bit much to spend on a little boy's shirt, but oh well. It's just so darn cute! And it was my first official outfit purchase for my little boy, so for me it was kind of a way to celebrate. (And hey, I got to use my 15% teacher discount on top of everything). The smallest size they had was a 2T, which I know is probably ginormous for a baby, but I know he'll eventually grow into it and he'll be just as cute as ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment