Friday, August 31, 2012

Baby Bump: Week 33

 
33 Weeks

What I'm Wearing:
Dress from Banana Republic
Fedora by Roxy
Bracelet from Express
Necklace from American Eagle

It's been a looooong day. I had my 3-hour glucose tolerance test this morning (more on that in another post) and work has been so busy. I'm so excited and relieved for the 3-day weekend. John and I just had a nice evening of shopping at the Town Center and then dinner at our favorite restaurant Yummy Sushi (don't worry - only cooked sushi for this pregnant lady). I plan on spending the rest of my weekend shopping, getting a prenatal massage, and thinking about some more baby names. People don't believe me when I say we still don't have a name picked out yet. They think I'm being coy or secretive, but no, REALLY, I don't have a name! So any suggestions are welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment