Saturday, August 25, 2012

Baby Bump: Week 32

32 Weeks

What I'm Wearing:
Blouse from Forever 21
AG Stevie Polka Dot Ankle pants from Anthropologie
Be Maternity BeBand from Target
Sandals from American Eagle
Necklace from Banana Republic

Hi everyone! Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend so far. Again, John and I have had such a busy week, hence the lack of posts. I had another doctor's appointment on Thursday and surprisingly, I didn't gain any weight from my last appointment two weeks ago. However, I hear that's pretty normal at this point in the pregnancy - there will be some weeks where you'll gain a couple pounds and then another couple weeks where you probably won't gain much. I'm not too worried. The doctor said everything looks and sounds great. He measured my belly and it did grow two inches from my last appointment so the Bit is growing happily and steadily :)

I've started going through this phase where I desperately long to wear my non-maternity clothes. There's so many great trends going on right now and I miss partaking in them. Comfortably, at least. I squeezed myself into the jeans you see above because gosh darn it, I want to get in on the polka dot jean trend, too! Of course, I couldn't zip or button the pants up, so I wore my BeBand, which is not the most comfortable thing to wear, but oh well, it allowed me to wear my new pants. I bought these jeans in my pre-pregnancy size and they have enough stretch to accommodate my growing belly (and sadly, thighs) so I have good faith that I'll be able to wear these soon after the baby is born.

Now shoes are a whole 'nother story. At this point, I only have about 2-3 pairs that fit me comfortably enough. I don't know why, but I torture myself with shoe shopping because well, I just like to look at shoes. Of course I never fit into them, which makes me a little sad but at the same time I'm happy to just be shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment