Tuesday, October 23, 2012

9 Months in Review






I thought it would be fun to put all my baby bump photos together in one place so I can easily see the progression, starting from week 14 all the way to week 39 (I really wanted to take a week 40 baby bump photo, but seeing as how I was in labor, well, I was a bit preoccupied). I remember writing in week 23 that I already felt my belly was so ginormous. Ha! Little did I know how big I would actually get...

I weighed myself yesterday at the grocery store and I'm happy to report that I'm down to 132 pounds (I've already lost half the weight I gained. Yay!) I started trying on some of my old clothes to see if I could fit into them. So far, pants are a no-go. I still can't quite button or zip them up, so I've gone back to using the 'ol hairband trick. I'm optimistic though. I mean, it's only been a week and I haven't hit the gym yet, so I imagine that once I start working out again, I'll tone back up. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. Noah is a total cutie! Nice head of hair too! I am so happy for your new little family! Sorry again I am late to the news. I don't think you need to worry about losing the baby weight. You are young and you were all belly...shouldn't be a problem. I know I don't really know you, but I couldn't be happier for you. Congratulations to your family! Enjoy every minute of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Everyone always comments on his full head of hair :)

      Delete