Sunday, March 24, 2013

Noah Meets the Penguins

SeaWorld was at The Avenues mall this weekend to promote Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin, the park's newest attraction opening May 24 (guess where I'll be May 24). Their advertisements boasted "live penguins" so of course I was gonna take Noah to the mall to meet them. Unfortunately, all I saw was this sad little empty glass case that probably had small live penguins in it, but I guess they were taking a break...? Anyway, I didn't stick around long enough to find out because it was just too crowded!

The only thing John will like about this sign is the Coke.

Of course, I had to wear my penguin blouse and Noah is appropriately dressed in his penguin pants and socks.

Noah the explorer. 

They had these cute little hats for the little ones.

Look how thrilled he is to be wearing one.

It's ok, Mommy donned one too so he wouldn't feel so silly.

Meeting the "live" penguin.

No comments:

Post a Comment