Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Noah and Nolen

Last month, John and I visited our friends Scott and Kelsey and their son Nolen.

If Noah looks concerned in this picture, it's because he is.

You see, Nolen is about 6 weeks older than Noah and he's entering that stage of babyhood where he likes to grab and touch everything.

See what I mean?

Noah got to try out some of Nolen's toys. I'm sure he's super jealous that he doesn't have all these things at home. Wanna see what our "play area" consists of?

That's it. Seriously.

Mamas

And papas.

Nolen's way of saying goodbye. Poor Noah!

It's great having friends who also have a son around Noah's age. I feel like we learn so much from them and it's been a lifesaver having someone I can turn to for advice or share parenthood milestones with.

No comments:

Post a Comment