Sunday, March 10, 2013

Black and White and Red All Over

What's black and white and red all over?

Noah and me in matching outfits!

5 Months Postpartum
What I'm Wearing:
Shirt by Lacoste
Pants by 7 For All Mankind
Necklace by J. Crew

What Noah's Wearing:
Onesie by Ralph Lauren
Shoes by Paul Frank


I realized the other day that I had no nice pants for Noah to wear. He only had a couple pajama pants and sweatpants, but no dressy pants to match his nicer tops (I know, what's a mother to do right?) So I set out to H&M and found these super cute chinos in an array of colors. I bought them in red, beige, dark blue stripe, and navy.

Chinos by H&M
$9.95 each
www.hm.com

Pants by Bonobos
$88-$98 each
www.bonobos.com

I'm all about dressing John and Noah in matching outfits and recently, John has been digging these pants by Bonobos. So of course, I wanted to buy Noah some pants in fun colors as well to match his equally cute and preppy Daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment