Thursday, September 5, 2013

Beach Bum

John and I live fairly close to the beach, but ironically we never seem to go. I think it's the atrocious parking or feeling gross afterwards because of all the sand (not to mention the fact that the water is brown - seriously, where are these blue water beaches that I always see on TV?), but we've managed to make the trip out to the beach a couple times this summer with friends.

This is us on our way to the beach. Look how excited he was to be going. He could probably sense my dislike for the beach. But all that soon changed.

Noah ended up loving the beach. He enjoys playing with the sand and crawling around in the water. In fact, he's always crawling towards the water and we have to stop him before he gets in too deep. I've been contemplating buying a little sandbox for him to put on our balcony.



No comments:

Post a Comment