Saturday, December 22, 2012

Twins

Before Noah was born, I always wondered what he'd look like. Would he take after John or me? Would he have light skin or dark skin? Blue eyes or brown eyes? A pointed nose like John's or a flatter "Asian" nose like mine? To this day, I still have no idea who he looks like. Honestly, I don't think he looks like either one of us! People always tell me that he definitely looks like me, but I just think they say that because he doesn't look anything like John. I mean, other than the dark hair, I'm not sure what the similarities are. We don't quite share any of the same facial features and his skin is quite light compared to mine.

However, my Mom pointed out that his first baby picture looks very similar to my first baby picture. So we dug out the old picture and put them side-by-side and she was right - we do look quite similar!

Noah on the left, me on the right


Same hair, same facial expression, same eyes, same nose. Yup, he's definitely my son!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You really do look like twins! Love your fuzzy hair! I do think Noah takes more after you. But I'm sure later you will start seeing pieces of his daddy in his face or even the way Noah smiles, makes faces or tilts his head. Looks like he had a wonderful first christmas! Keep enjoying these precious moments! Happy New Year to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gemma! I'm definitely looking forward to watching Noah grow up and develop some of his Daddy's features :) Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

      Delete