Thursday, July 3, 2014

Yogurt

In addition to Toy Story 3, Noah also LOVES yogurt.


Chobani to be exact.

He'll often hover around the refrigerator until I open it for him. He either reaches for some fruit or yogurt. But I have to be prepared. If I don't take off the lid fast enough or have a spoon ready for him, he will absolutely lose it and throw a fit (is this the beginning of the "terrible twos"?).

He likes to sit in the living room and eat his yogurt, creating a huge mess as he's still learning how to use a spoon. And don't even think about trying to help him - he's super independent when it comes to using a spoon and fork. He hates it when you try to help him. Even if you try to hold the yogurt cup for him, he'll pry your fingers off. I like his independence and his willingness to eat "like a big boy," but I definitely don't like the mess it creates!

Hence, the no shirt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment