Saturday, November 16, 2013

Halloween 2013

Yes, I know this post is long overdue, but better late than never, right?

A few days before Halloween, we went to our friends Richelle and Chris' place to carve pumpkins. I'm sure you can tell which one's mine and which one is John's.

For Halloween this year, we (I) decided to dress Noah as, what else? A penguin. I literally bought this costume 10 years ago from the Disney Store for $5 (major sale!) thinking one day my future child would wear it. The day had finally come...

At this point, Noah hadn't started walking on his own quite yet, but he was able to walk as long as one of us was holding his hand. So we decided to take him on his first trick-or-treating. 

He made out pretty well.

Now I'm supposed to be Jess from New Girl (not Velma from Scooby Doo like someone thought). Noah of course is a penguin. And John is...himself. Happy BELATED Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment