Sunday, July 28, 2013

9 Months

Noah turned 9 months old on July 14 (I know, I'm a little late on this post). He's at that stage now where he won't sit still for too long, and he wants to get into everything. He LOVES crawling, and if you open a door (and I mean any door - bathroom door, refrigerator door, dishwasher door) he gets super excited and makes a beeline for it to discover what's inside. 

With that said, this was the ONLY good picture we managed to get out of him for his 9-month photo. He just would not sit still!


For his 9-month appointment, he had to get another shot (unfortunately, he inherited his Mommy's thighs). 

He was none-too-happy about it, but he was still a brave boy. He only cried for literally a second and then he was over it. Mama was proud!

Also celebrating a birthday this month is Daddy! Happy 31st!

And now that Noah's 9 months old, we've officially had him as long as I was pregnant with him. They say it takes 9 months to grow a baby, so you have at least 9 months to lose the baby weight. I finally got really serious about losing the weight and began working out 4-5 days a week, incorporating weight training and LOTS of cardio. I've also started the slow carb diet (more on that in another post) and it's done wonders for my health and energy levels. I am now proud to report that I'm weighing in at about 117 pounds - just two pounds shy of my pre-pregnancy weight! I'm almost there!

Those weekly weigh-ins at Publix don't feel so bad anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment