Saturday, June 8, 2013

Toy Storage

One of the best things about Noah growing up is that he's finally old enough now to play with his toys.

One of the worst things about Noah growing up is that he's old enough now to play with his toys.


Not that there's anything wrong with him playing with toys. It's just the mess that's created that's the problem. So I set out to look for some toy storage. My go-to place for anything baby-related is Pottery Barn Kids. They had some nice baskets and storage, but not quite what I was looking for. So last night, my Mom and I headed to JCPenney to check out their new home collection.


Color me impressed! I was excited to see designers such as Jonathan Adler, Martha Stewart, and Michael Graves being sold at JCP. JCP has really stepped it up with their designer collaborations lately (let's just say this department store hasn't given me much reason to shop there until now). While checking out their new products, I came across these storage totes and I knew I'd found exactly what I was looking for.

On sale $27.99 (originally $40)

The simple colors keep it modern, while the bird detail gives it just that small touch of whimsy that I love.




Made in China. Oh well.

The set comes with a large tote and a smaller tote.

I've used the larger tote for all his toys and the smaller one for his blankets. These totes make it really easy and convenient to clean and pack up our living room once he's done playing.

Ahh, much better.

Noah seemed to like it.

Or maybe he was just oblivious. Either way, I'm one happy mama now that my living room is clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment