Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hello

Yes, folks! John and I are BEYOND thrilled to announce that we are expecting :)
Baby Jordi is due October 14, 2012

I decided to start this baby blog so my family and friends could join me as I chronicled my adventures in pregnancy. Here, you will find updates on how John and I are adjusting to the idea of becoming parents, belly bump pictures and ultrasound pictures, and my general musings on pregnancy :)

15 weeks along
What I'm Wearing:
Top by Catherine Malandrino for Lacoste
Camisole by C&C California
Chelsea Secret Fit Belly Skinny Leg Maternity Jeans by Joe's
Espadrilles by the Gap

I also wanted a place where I could provide little words of wisdom and support for mothers-to-be who may have stumbled upon this blog. A place where other expectant mothers could read honest answers about pregnancy - realistic and not sugar-coated (but not cynical either). Pregnancy is an absolutely wonderful and beautiful time in a woman's life. But baby books and even doctors can sometimes give you generic answers on pregnancy so I hope through this blog I can give mothers-to-be (or just curious individuals) a personal account of pregnancy and all the good (and bad!) things that go along with it.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious!!! Congratulations!!! I'm super excited for you two. Love the blog. Hopefully we can get together soon. Haven't hung out with you all in forever. ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! We should definitely hang out soon - you can give John and me parenting tips :)

      Delete