Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Mini Mathematician

I think first and foremost, all parents want their children to be healthy and happy babies. But deep down inside, I think we all have little hopes and wishes for them. For example, John hopes our son will play sports. I just hope he's not bad at math. I fully intend to teach him how to count, add, subtract, and memorize his times tables as soon as he's able to talk (and hide all calculators from him until he needs one for calculus). 

In the meantime, I found the most adorable onesie at UncommonGoods.com.

Acute Angle Babysuit
$25
www.uncommongoods.com
And hey, it's actually accurate! (I hate when I see math stuff on clothing and it's not even correct).

There's also a really cute math-themed swaddling blanket available.

Pythagorean Theorem Swaddling Blanket
$38
www.uncommongoods.com
(Again, accurate!)

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment